KINGSPORT AREA CHRISTIAN HOME EDUCATION ASSOCIATION
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (II Timothy 3:15; II Peter 1:21).
2. We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
3. We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25; I Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
4. We believe that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16-19; 5:24; Romans 3:23; 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5).
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; I Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; I Corinthians 3:16; 6:19-10; Ephesians 4:30; 5:18).
We believe that some groups call themselves Christians, but interpret the above statements in a manner contrary to essential Christian theology we hold to be true; therefore, members of groups such as Mormons, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Unitarian Universalists, and Christian Scientists are not eligible for leadership roles in KACHEA.
KACHEA reserves the right to perform background checks and/or drug screenings on all leadership positions.
I authorize KACHEA to receive any information from any law enforcement agency including police and sheriff's departments, of any state or federal government to the extent permitted by state and federal law, pertaining to any convictions I may have had for violations of state or federal criminal laws, including but not limited to, convictions for crimes committed upon children.
Please list any crime of which you have been convicted of or pled guilty to or any current legal issues below:
I have reviewed and agree to adhere to all of the above policies. I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior and agree with the above Statement of Faith.
Print Name _____________________________________________________________________
Signed Signature ________________________________________________________________
KACHEA statement of Faith 2017.docx
Size : 16.529 Kb
Type : docx