KACHEA Spring Formal 2021
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: TUESDAY,APRIL 6, 2021
In celebration of our 2020 and 2021 seniors, join us for an Arabian Night!
Who: Seniors, Underclassmen, Parents, Grandparents and Alumni
When and Where: Friday, April 16, 2021 from 6:30 - 11:00 p.m. in Meadowview Conference Center Grand Ballroom. ARRIVE EARLY FOR A SPECIAL SURPRISE PHOTO OP!!
Cost: $52.00 per person *Full payment is required for each attendee, regardless of arrival time.
Entertainment: Music by The Big Band Theory, Catered 3-course plated dinner with salad, entree and dessert, and Line and Ballroom dancing
Requirements: Meadowview is REQUIRING that masks be worn at all times, except when eating dinner. They are also requiring temperature checks at the door. Please be advised: they are being very strict on these rules.
TO REGISTER: Please fill out the registration form (available at the link below) and mail your payment to the person and address listed on the form.
PLEASE NOTE: We are limited to 250 people at the event, so please sign up right away to ensure you and your family are in that count.
- Plated dinner choices: #1: Grilled chicken, potato o’brien, and mustard greens with caramelized onion bacon jus lie & BLT Salad (romaine, chopped tomatoes, smoky bacon, and olive oil garlic crostini with sundried tomato buttermilk dressing).
#2: Crisp Flounder piccata, garlic romano potato hash, and broccoli with lemon caper sauce & BLT Salad (romaine, chopped tomatoes, smoky bacon, and olive oil garlic crostini with sundried tomato buttermilk dressing).
#3: Vegetarian Plate: Stuffed eggplant, portobello mushroom, raisins, sundried tomatoes, onions, and jasmine rice with harissa aioli & Meadowview Salad (iceberg and romaine blend, grape tomatoes, shredded carrots, cucumbers, and croutons with ranch or balsamic vinaigrette).
- You must be a KACHEA member and an active participant in homeschooling. Non-members can join at kachea.com.
- This event is for 7th-12th graders and alumni. Siblings 6th grade and under are NOT permitted to attend.
- Seniors and Alumni (only) may bring one outside guest.
- We welcome and desire parents and grandparents to attend.
- Modest attire is expected. If you must ask, assume it is not.
- This is not a prom but a homeschool event. Appropriate behavior between attending couples is expected. No public displays of affection, please.
- Any specific song request must be submitted prior to the event for review and approval.