MAKE-UP Picture Day and SENIOR DETAILS for 2018/2019
Place: Holy Mountain Baptist Church, 3121 Ashley Street in Kingsport
When: Saturday, November 17
Time: 10 am until 2 pm
NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED. DROP BY AT YOUR CONVENIENCE.
Our photographer is Mike Bowling, who is a veteran at shooting school pictures. He will also take pictures of siblings together, along with parents- if desired.
There is no obligation to purchase pictures, but any pictures he takes of your child, your family, etc.will be put on a CD for only $15.00, if you would like to have those portraits.
There is a $2.00 sitting fee per person w/o purchasing a CD (with a Cap of $6.00 per family). There is a $1.00 sitting fee if you purchase a CD (with a Cap of $5.00 per family). Sitting fees are paid to the photographer. He's coming a long way to do this service for KACHEA.
If possible, when purchasing yearbooks or paying photographer, please bring CASH or 2 SEPARATE CHECKS. We pay them separately, not together.
ATTENTION PARENTS OF SENIORS:
If you have a senior who wants to be included in the yearbook, please email Lucy Roller so she can send you special instructions for make-up picture day and reserve an individual page for your senior. Seniors have the option for additional photos BY APPOINTMENT ONLY with Mike.
Any questions about yearbooks, picture day, or senior pictures please email or call
Lucy Roller, Liberty Yearbook Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org - (423) 534-5333)
Wish you'd purchased a yearbook from years past? We have them!
If your child ever participated in any KACHEA activity, such as sports, co-op, volunteer and civic activities or similar, they are likely in past yearbooks.
Pricing by edition:
2018 = $38
2017 or 2016 = $20
2015, 2014, 2013 or 2012 = $10
2011, 2010, 2009 or 2008 = $5
To purchase, please contact the KACHEA yearbook editor, Lucy Roller (email@example.com - (423) 534-5333)
If you are new to homeschooling, or never knew that yearbooks were even available for homeschoolers, let me introduce you to the KACHEA Liberty Yearbook. You don't have to be a Co-Op member to participate, only a KACHEA member.
This is because we are supported by the KACHEA organization thru funds that come from membership fees that help keep the cost of the yearbook for families down to a minimum.
Here are some benefits of our yearbook:
1) Parents can submit pictures to be put in the yearbook of your child's year.
You can submit pictures from field trips, outside classes, projects, school at home, community, projects, and achievements, etc. The yearbook is more fun when you're in more than one page!
2) We have a photographer do individual pictures (just like "regular" school) and each participant is divided by grade. Parents can also be in the yearbook on our Parent/Teacher page.
3) If your child plays KACHEA Sports, your child will be on those pages from pictures submitted by other parents and/or the photographer that does the sports pictures.
4) Other places your child could be found in the yearbook are: Westminister Classes, Choir, Spelling Bee, Geography Bee, Co-op, and KACHEA Sports, etc.
5) Seniors are eligible for extras such as the option for personalize engraving on their yearbook. We also have the option for an individual page for each Senior, in addition to the drape/tux pictures taken by our photographer.
6) The NETHEA Graduation is also included in our yearbook, so if your Senior plans to participate in this ceremony, there will be pictures of your son or daughter here to remember that milestone moment with their peers.
Our yearbook is only $39.00, which is very affordable. The yearbook is full-color, over 90 pages, and is printed at very high quality thru Jostens.
To order a yearbook, you can order at picture days or contact Lucy Roller.