Attention Seniors: Time is running short
We want to include each and every one of you in the yearbook, so please email us your bios and photos this month. You should have received a little questionnaire to help guide you in giving us the information we use for each person's senior page. If you need that resent to you, or if you have any questions, please email or call Lucy Roller, Liberty Yearbook Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org - (423) 534-5333).
Outside Graduation Page in the Yearbook
Just like we want to include everyone in the senior pages, we want to include all graduation ceremonies. We know that not everyone participates in the NETHEA graduation and many graduate with their umbrella school groups. Please share your information and pictures so we can have a page of these graduations!
Extracurricular Pages in the Yearbook
Yearbook needs your pictures! We're looking for pictures from: 4-H, Volunteering, Drama, Music, Veterans (blessed with a vet in your family? We want to honor them), Winter snow photos, and non-KACHEA sports (such as baseball, ballet, karate, gymnastics).
Family Pets Page in the Yearbook
As homeschoolers, we love our families - and that includes the furry members. As part of the "home life" part of our yearbook, we want to include a family pets page. Share your pictures and the names of your pets with us for this special page.
Wish you'd purchased a yearbook from years past? We have them!
If your child ever participated in any KACHEA activity, such as sports, co-op, volunteer and civic activities or similar, they are likely in past yearbooks.
Pricing by edition:
2018 = $38
2017 or 2016 = $20
2015, 2014, 2013 or 2012 = $10
2011, 2010, 2009 or 2008 = $5
To purchase, please contact the KACHEA yearbook editor, Lucy Roller (email@example.com - (423) 534-5333)
If you are new to homeschooling, or never knew that yearbooks were even available for homeschoolers, let me introduce you to the KACHEA Liberty Yearbook. You don't have to be a Co-Op member to participate, only a KACHEA member.
This is because we are supported by the KACHEA organization thru funds that come from membership fees that help keep the cost of the yearbook for families down to a minimum.
Here are some benefits of our yearbook:
1) Parents can submit pictures to be put in the yearbook of your child's year.
You can submit pictures from field trips, outside classes, projects, school at home, community, projects, and achievements, etc. The yearbook is more fun when you're in more than one page!
2) We have a photographer do individual pictures (just like "regular" school) and each participant is divided by grade. Parents can also be in the yearbook on our Parent/Teacher page.
3) If your child plays KACHEA Sports, your child will be on those pages from pictures submitted by other parents and/or the photographer that does the sports pictures.
4) Other places your child could be found in the yearbook are: Westminister Classes, Choir, Spelling Bee, Geography Bee, Co-op, and KACHEA Sports, etc.
5) Seniors are eligible for extras such as the option for personalize engraving on their yearbook. We also have the option for an individual page for each Senior, in addition to the drape/tux pictures taken by our photographer.
6) The NETHEA Graduation is also included in our yearbook, so if your Senior plans to participate in this ceremony, there will be pictures of your son or daughter here to remember that milestone moment with their peers.
Our yearbook is only $39.00, which is very affordable. The yearbook is full-color, over 90 pages, and is printed at very high quality thru Jostens.
To order a yearbook, you can order at picture days or contact Lucy Roller.